Welcome back to our Meet the Artist series!!
Today, we have an amazing artist, @m.illub.b!!
Our first collaboration was animating this amazing piece (Check out our Instagram to see the animation)!
Below is our interview!:
1. What is your IG account? Do you have any other social media accounts for your art?
My IG account is @m.illu.b and I’m also in deviantar as marysamani and artstation as marysamani.
2. What was the first art piece that you remember impacted you and inspired you to make art?
My first inspirations were animated movies, especially Spirited Away.
3. When did you realize that you enjoyed making art or when did you start making art?
When I was about 10 years old.
4. What style of art did you start off with and is it the same today? What else have you tried? What are your favorite styles of art?
I started with traditional art and then moved to digital art, which is my favorite!
5. Which is your favorite art piece that you have made and why?
“Koi” is my favorite right now because of the colors I used for it.
6. When did you decide to start a social media account for your art? Were you nervous? Excited?
When I was 15, I guess, and I was excited!
7. How has your experience been with your social media account(s) for your art? What are the positive outcomes? Is there any negative outcomes?
I learned so many things from other artists and it doesn’t have any negative outcomes for me yet.
8. What advice would you give any artist out there who are considering sharing their art on social media?
I would say DO IT and don’t be afraid of anything!