Welcome back to another review for our “I TRIED IT…” series!
The product we will be reviewing today is Dial’s Professional Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant. In the following pages you will find out whether or not you should purchase this product in the future!
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
I have religiously used Degree’s UltraClear Black+White Men’s Deodorant for four to five years now.
The reason I purchased this product religiously is due to its affordability. You can purchase a pack of 5 at Costco for less than $20 and it will last you for over 6 months.
The deodorant claims that it will not leave behind any yellow stains or white marks on your shirts.
From my experience, both of the statements have proven FALSE!
I have talked about this experience before when I tried LatinaChika’s recommendation of LUSH’s T’eo Deodorant Bar. I have been on a new deodorant mission since then!
The deodorant claims to be hypoallergenic while also lasting 24 hours (a very bold selling point!).
The deodorant is roll-on deodorant and it is suppose to smell like “crystal breeze” (not sure what that is suppose to smell like but it is a creative name!).
I purchased the deodorant because I needed a travel deodorant that would positively pass through TSA’s carry on rules.
I actually purchased the item at one of the most affordable store in the United States, the 99 cent store! I paid $1 for this deodorant.
- It is a roll on deodorant, so it is a liquid consistency type deodorant which made it extremely easy to apply.
- I have NOT seen any white marks, so it does not stain your dark clothes!
- This dual deodorant has lasted me longer than the regular deodorant stick!
- It was great in humid weather! As I mentioned before, I bought this item for my trip to Cuba! (You can read about it here). I used it every day in Cuba’s humid weather and I would just reapply whenever I thought I needed it. I carried this travel size deodorant in my backpack.
- It has a natural scent, so the smell is not as strong as other deodorants I have used. This made it so easy to reapply and not worry about others getting a strong scent of my deodorant.
- As I mentioned before, the travel size version of this deodorant is quite small, so it will fit in most bags, purses, and fannypacks. This was really useful when I would travel around Cuba and meet new people, I spent less time wondering if I smelled and more time to have fun!
- The last best thing about this deodorant is that it actually goes through TSA security, so it makes it a perfect item for a carry on! I was extremely happy about this!
- Honestly, I don’t have any!
This deodorant is super affordable and works better than the Degree brand deodorant I have used religiously for years! It does not ruin your clothes or the look for the day! The degree stains my clothes and it looks like sweat stains, which was super embarrassing! I will definitely be purchasing more of these deodorants!
This was written based off my own experience, so I recommend you try what works best for you and your armpits! Unfortunately, what may work for us, may not work for you.
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!