We are back with I TRIED IT… KNORR RICE SIDES (Herb and Butter Flavor)
I bought this bracelet a few weeks ago and here is my experience with this jewelry piece.
Check out my review!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Botique Ixtacuatli is a small business and it is Latino owned.
- The family is very involved in their indigenous culture and traditions, so it is really nice that they are sharing what they make or find to us.
- The bracelet is depicting two sacred ceremonial white deers and three ceremonial peyote flowers. This imagery represents the Huichol traditions and beliefs.
- The bracelet itself is a Huichol tradition in which beading can be both for ceremonial purposes, as well as personal every day use.
- This beadwork is handmade and only requires one needle. It has been referenced as “netting stitching.
So, is it worth it?
- The bracelet was described as “fitting up to a 7 and a half inch wrist,” and they were absolutely telling right! My wrist fit perfectly!
- The beads are strong and have not broken off after wearing it out a few times for special events
- The bracelet is so strong! The workmanship on this bracelet is amazing. The bracelet moves easily, BUT it is NOT flimsy. It is so well-made!
- The artistry on the bracelet is very well-done. There is no denying that those are two White sacred deers and three peyote flowers.
- I do not have any!!!!
This is a very well-made bracelet!
Check out my Visual Review on Instagram and Tik-Tok:
Would I purchase this in the future?
I plan to buy more jewelry pieces from there!
They also sell beautiful apparel that I am in love with!
Go check them out!
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!