We are back with I TRIED IT… Nature’s Bounty Stress Comfort Fast Acting Calm Chewable Tablets!
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange of my honest opinion from NATURE’S BOUNTY and INFLUENSTER.
Check out my review!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- One box contains 20 of Nature’s Bounty Stress Comfort Fast Acting Calm Chewable Tablets.
- The flavor of these chewable tablets is a “Watermelon chill”
- It also includes Zembrin Kanna- a fast acting plant extract with a long history of traditional use in South Africa for stress management
- It is also 100% drug free, non-GMO, and safe for vegetarians!
- The chewable tablets will dissolve quickly and provide a cooling sensation
- Adults should chew one tablet per day when needed; allow tablet to dissolve before swallowing
So, is it worth it?
- Taste- it literally tastes like candy to me! Maybe, I am crazy, but it has such a sweet taste that it reminded me of fruity hard candy (but the more grainy kind). I enjoyed the watermelon flavor.
- Texture- I would compare the texture to a TUMS tablet. The directions ask that you chew it a bit and , then, let it dissolve on its own. It is a bit hard not chewing the tablet completely and eating it at first, but allowing it to dissolve is suppose to get it to have an affect faster.
- In one instance, I was working on planning my month and the tasks I needed to get done, but my stress levels began to rise when seeing everything I need to do this upcoming month. I decided to take a table to test it out and, to my surprise, it not only helped calm me down, but I seriously felt my migraine lessen as well. I was super happy with this result!
- Overall, when I took the tablets, I did feel a bit calmer after a few minutes. In some instances, it lessened my stress levels, but it did not completely take it away (which I think is absolutely okay since I do not think the chewable alone is enough for high stress levels).
- Taste – It also has this strong menthol type flavor as the tablet begins to dissolve. I would compare it to Mentos Hard Mints in the Intense Peppermint Flavor. I did find this a mixture of tastes a bit weird. After a few tablets, I got use to it. But, yes, it is not a mix I am really fond of.
I did not have any other negative experiences with this tablet.
Check out my Visual Review on Instagram:
Would I purchase this in the future?
YES!! ABSOLUTELY YES!!!
I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family (I already started!).
I plan to purchase this product in the future!
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!