- Smell- It smells like a lemon type smell, very citrus based. It is a somewhat strong smell once it is on your lips.
- I love the idea of combining sea minerals, like blue sea kale and sea algae. As someone who wants more naturally based ingredients, this seemed like a perfect product to try out!
- This chapstick did leave my lips a bit softer.
- Smell- If you are a person who has sensitivity to smell, this Chapstick will bother you when you have it on.
- Unfortunately, this Chapstick felt really waxy and it would get on all my things, ie. my water bottle.
- It also eventually dried out my lips even more. It just seemed to peel my lips more than before.
Check out my Visual Review on Instagram:
Would I purchase this in the future?
I would not recommend this item.
There is better stuff out there friends.
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!