Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange of my honest opinion from NATURE’S BOUNTY and INFLUENSTER.
Check out my review!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- The Energy jellies are part of a jelly collection by NATURE’S BOUNTY with various types of vitamins and help for our bodies.
- The jellies contain Vitamin B12 which helps your body convert food into cellular energy
- The jelly’s help your body make cellular energy it needs to continue to take on your days (still not sure what this means
- The jellies are cherry flavored
- The jellies are suitable for Vegetarians
- They are Non-GMO
- They contain naturally sourced colors plus no artificial flavors or sweeteners,
- There is no milk, no lactose, no soy, no yeast, no fish, and no sodium .
So, is it worth it?
- It is very much like a jelly bean when you eat one.
- I don’t have many pros…
- These jelly vitamins taste really sweet due to the 5g of Sugar it contains!!!! 5 grams of sugar is 10% of the recommended daily intake. The top ingredient is sugar and I find that really hard to swallow (LOL!)
- The jellies consist of bad inflammatory oils and a lot of added sugar can be found in the ingredients list.
- I actually did not enjoy the flavor as much. Even though it was REALLY sweet, I didn’t really enjoy the cherry flavor.
Check out my Visual Review on Instagram:
Would I purchase this in the future?
Just buy the B-12 vitamins, if that is what you need friends!
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!