I received the regular day cream AND the 24 hour SPF version!
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange of my honest opinion from SHISEIDO and INFLUENSTER.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- This moisturizer provides your skin with an intense hydration that lasts 24 hours, strengthening your skin’s moisture barrier, and helps to improve the look of pores and fine lines over time.
- Naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid depletes with age, which is why this moisturizer is formulated with our proprietary Hyaluronic Acid, to re-introduce this hydration marvel to your skin; Ginseng Root Extract further supports the natural production of Hyaluronic Acid, helping to improve your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- A moisturizer that absorbs and gets to work right away; After just 4 weeks of use, skin is visibly softer, plumper, and more supple*, for a youthful and glowing look. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, non-comedogenic and mineral oil free.
- Specifically formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 20 for daytime use, to prevent future sun damage, dark spots, and fine lines.
- Rooted in a tradition of deep respect for the skin, each essential step of your J-Beauty routine with Shiseido brings you into the peace of each moment while powerful science-backed formulas transform.
So, is it worth it?
- The texture of the cream is so soft and smooth!
- After using it on my face, neck, and arms, I fell in love with how soft my own skin was after! My arms have a lot of bumps and dry spots and after using this out of the shower, it has helped enormously!
- You actually don’t need a lot! I love that you don’t need to put a bunch to get a beautiful glow. And it will lasts longer!
- I spend a lot of time outside in the garden (if you want to read about my recommendations for the garden, check it out here.)… that means I see the sun A LOT! And I am a woman of color BUT that does not mean I do not get sun burned if I do not protect my skin! I definitely peel as well!
- The smell of the SPF version is a bit strong. You can tell it has sunblock because of the smell.
- Nothing else!
Check out my Review Shorts on Instagram and TikTok:
Would I purchase this in the future?
I would absolutely buy either versions! The SPF version is great for the summer!
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!