We are back with I TRIED IT… The La Roche Posay Double Repair Face Moisturizer UV!
I purchased the item because I tried the product while I was on vacation with a friend and needed to try it again!
Check out my review!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Their website claims it produces up to 48 hours hydration and restoring skin’s natural protective barrier after an hour of application.
- Produces a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome and restores healthy-looking skin.
- The face moisturizer with SPF has a lightweight, refreshing texture that is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It is recommended for sensitive skin, normal/combination skin, and/or dry skin.
- Very simple to use! After cleaning, apply to face and neck area. Apply in a circular motion.
So, is it worth it?
- It is super light on the face after application! I only apply in the morning.
- I live in SoCal, so there should ALWAYS be sun screen on my face!
- I squeeze a dime amount on my finger and it is enough for my forehead, cheeks, and nose! I do not apply on my neck area because I use a stronger sun screen for the neck area.
- It is very affordable! I spent $20, but it usually goes on sale at Target and Amazon for $15 and it lasts me a while!
- If you suffer from oily skin, this product may leave your face oily after a few hours of application!
This is not really an issue because I found another product that helps contain the oiliness of my face!
Would I purchase this in the future?
If you live in a sunny area, you should ALWAYS have moisturizer with SPF.
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!