I was recommended this product and I was really looking forward to seeing how it worked on my skin!
Check out my review!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- This product is vegan, made of clean ingredients, cruelty free, and packed in sustainable packaging.
- It is a water based vitamin and mineral formula with 10% niacinamide and 1% zinc.
- It is great for those looking for solutions for visible shine, enlarged pores, and textural irregularities.
So, is it worth it?
- This product is super affordable! I think I purchased it at Ulta for $6, which is much cheaper than Amazon’s price.
- It is a clear serum, so it dries off nicely onto the skin.
- The product actually helps minimize the amount of oil on my skin! I apply every morning before my moisturizer and every night before any other serums.
- It took a few weeks for the product to finally show results. I was a bit impatient.
Would I purchase this in the future?
Yes, especially if you suffer from oily skin.
Check out the magazine at : www.latinachikaspeaksmagazine.com
Entertainment with a Social Justice Twist!